What is Toppr.com :
Toppr.com is an online preparation platform for entrance exams in India. We are changing how
students prepare for competitive exams in India. Our first product for IIT JEE Mains is the most
comprehensive test and practice package - Unlimited tests, Instant feedback reports, compare
Who should work with us?
● If you love to be on your Toes! Always!!!
● If you love it even more when you make others be on their toes!!!
● If you Love Start-up! Your home is your office and your home is good enough to
record all your day's activity.
Attributes we are looking at an individual applying for the role:
● Self-motivated who can operate without supervision.
● Ability to motivate and mentor team to achieve and exceed individual and team targets.
● Design and develop training models to improve business.
● Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities.
● High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style to engage trainees.
● Excellent communicator- spoken and written skills in English. Local language knowledge
will be a bonus but not a must.
● Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.
● Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
● Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
● Team building capability.
● Strong interpersonal, social and people management skills.
● Excellent knowledge of MIS.
● Provide team with a vision and objectives.
● Perform day to day tasks such as conducting training of new hire batches, assigning
work to the team, working with other support groups, monitor team performance, daily
reports, training need analysis etc.
● Conduct one on one meetings and share timely feedback with team members.
● Manage a team of 5-6 trainers and ensure adherence to the process. Conducting weekly
reviews to enhance performance and provide effective training on regular intervals.
● Discuss and drive sales and changes in the process.
● Identifying the areas of improvements & KPI’s.
● Set the monthly, weekly, and daily targets for the team and ensure that the targets are
● Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and
practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs.
● Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and
delivery of corporate training programs and strategies.
● Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs.
● Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
● Partner with individual departments to outline deliverables, expectations and risks, to
include specific training needs for staff.