Toppr is India’s best learning app that provides personalized learning for students studying for boards, Olympiads and various engineering and medical competitive exams. Toppr enables students to study comprehensively and perform at their best in CBSE, ICSE, State Boards along with JEE, NEET and other competitive exams. Toppr was founded in 2013 and is backed by Saif Partners, Helion Ventures and Fidelity Growth Partners (Eight Road Ventures). Based out of Mumbai, Toppr currently caters to 20L+ registered students in classes 5-12, who are taking advantage of its deep-structured content and powerful adaptive algorithms. Toppr has experienced phenomenal top line growth (400% over the last year) at a significant contribution margin, making it one of the few sustainable start-ups in the Indian ecosystem. The company has sales offices in 15 cities from where students can get access to further counselling assistance. The aim is to double the city presence by the end of 2017.
Technology is about to disrupt education. Each child is unique and so are their learning needs. We have found the perfect product-market fit and this is only the beginning.
Ed-tech is progressing beyond video lectures, notes and tests. Read more about it on Toppr Blog. If building the future of education interests you, join our team.
The product team at Toppr
We are a small, flat team and each one of us own many products.
We own design, delivery and the success of our products.
We are teachers at heart and ponder on how kids learn.
If you join our team as a Senior Product Manager:
• You will own multiple modules, many conceptualised by you.
• You will maintain the strategic roadmap and the daily backlog.
• You will be the scrum master for your teams.
• You will be coordinating with multiple teams on a daily basis.
• You will ship.
Senior Product Managers at Toppr
• They lead without authority.
• Solve problems in a structured and methodical manner.
• Pay attention to the details and make checklists.
• Speaks well, writes even better.
• Understands complex systems.
• Have a strong intuition about the user experience.
• 5-8 years of experience with at least 3 years in product management.