AM - Sales Operations, Toppr.com
Location: Calcutta, Bhopal, Baroda, Delhi, Lucknow, Surat.
Toppr is an adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th. Our vision is to make
learning personalised using technology. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning
We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform that can increase engagement, optimise learning
and improve outcomes. We have the widest syllabus coverage in India with over 20 subjects, 20
boards and 50 exams. Over 40 lakh students use the learning app.
Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is
backed by venture capital firms SAIF, Helion and Eight Roads.
If the future of education interests you, we would love to talk about what you can bring to our
About the Team
We are the face of Toppr for all our students and their parents.
We help them understand how to leverage Toppr platform for their learning.
We strive to take Toppr to every single household in India; and then the world.
Role & Responsibilities
● Enable the BU team (General Manager and Academic Consultants) to achieve Top-line (~INR
15 CR annualised) and profit targets for their Business Units
● Execute the strategies that steer the BU team including overall organization structure,
compensation, territory optimization etc.
● Coordinate with General Managers and Academic Consultants to drive and optimise branch
● Generate MIS reports and track target metrics for the BU
● Ensure customer happiness by resolving customer queries at branch level
● Leverage internal tools (CRM, Sales app) to improve operational efficiency
● Ensure quality assurance methods and metrics are in place
AM=Sales Ops at Toppr
● Have distinctive problem solving and written & verbal communication skills
● Possess excellent team building and people management abilities
● Thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Come with strong data management, and analytics experience
Qualification & Skills
● MBA/PGDBM from Tier II or Tier III Business School and/or B. Tech. from a Tier II or Tier III
● Minimum 2 years work experience
● Expert level knowledge of analytical tools e.g., MS Excel