Toppr is India’s best learning app that provides personalized learning for students studying for boards, Olympiads and various engineering and medical competitive exams. Toppr enables students to study comprehensively and perform at their best in CBSE, ICSE, State Boards along with JEE, NEET and other competitive exams. Toppr was founded in 2013 and is backed by Saif Partners, Helion Ventures and Fidelity Growth Partners (Eight Road Ventures).
Based out of Mumbai, Toppr currently caters to 20L+ registered students in classes 5-12, who are taking advantage of its deep-structured content and powerful adaptive algorithms. Toppr has experienced phenomenal top line growth (400% over the last year) at a significant contribution margin, making it one of the few sustainable start-ups in the Indian ecosystem.
The company has sales offices in 15 cities from where students can get access to further counselling assistance. The aim is to double the city presence by the end of 2017.
As Senior HR Executive, you have multiple roles:
• You will implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing methods.
• You will be responsible to create an ideal recruitment strategy including
vendor management, planning recruitment campaigns and idealizing how to
improve sales talent pipeline.
• You will also manage employees grievances, employee retention and oversee
daily operations of the HR department.
To be effective in these roles, you will need:
• 3 - 5 years of proven work experience as an HR Executive
• Experience with full-cycle recruiting and bulk hiring.
• Good communication and managing skills.