Toppr is India’s best learning app that provides personalized learning for students studying for boards, Olympiads and various engineering and medical competitive exams. Toppr enables students to study comprehensively and perform at their best in CBSE, ICSE, State Boards along with JEE, NEET and other competitive exams. Toppr was founded in 2013 and is backed by Saif Partners, Helion Ventures and Fidelity Growth Partners (Eight Road Ventures). Based out of Mumbai, Toppr currently caters to 20L+ registered students in classes 5-12, who are taking advantage of its deep-structured content and powerful adaptive algorithms. Toppr has experienced phenomenal top line growth (400% over the last year) at a significant contribution margin, making it one of the few sustainable start-ups in the Indian ecosystem. The company has sales offices in 15 cities from where students can get access to further counselling assistance. The aim is to double the city presence by the end of 2017.
1. Plan & execute critical strategy and transformation initiatives across the organization
2. Use and implement basic and advanced statistical techniques like frequencies, cross-tabs, correlation, Regression, Decision Trees, Cluster Analysis, etc. to identify key actionable insights from the data
3. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
4. Demonstrate skills in understanding customer needs and priorities to carry out operational planning and to set and manage expectations with a diverse set of business stakeholders and senior management.
5. Prior experience in business data analysis which cuts across customer needs, operational processes & metrics to identify improvement areas through process changes in operations and by roll-out of new software features.
1. B.Tech/MBA from Tier 1 institute
2. Candidates coming from consulting background (Fractal Analytics, Dunnhumby, EXL,Mu Sigma) will be preferred.