Toppr is an adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th. Our vision is to make learning personalised using technology. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs.
We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform that can increase engagement, optimise learning and improve outcomes. We have the widest syllabus coverage in India with over 20 subjects, 20 boards and 50 exams. Over 40 lakh students use the learning app.
Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms SAIF, Helion and Eight Roads.
If the future of education interests you, we would love to talk about what you can bring to our team.
About the Team
We are the face of Toppr for all our students and their parents.
We help them understand how to leverage Toppr platform for their learning.
We strive to take Toppr to every single household in India; and then the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build and motivate teams to achieve Top-line (~INR 100Cr/$16M annualised) and profit targets for their Business Unit
- Be responsible for MoM growth in their territories, taking ownership of expanding and revenue generation in all unexplored territories in their regions
- Take complete PnL ownership to deliver a CM positive month on month growth
- Create the strategies that steer the BU team including overall organization structure, hiring, compensation, sales targets, lead generation and management, territory optimization etc.
- Drive consistent sales by setting goals with Sales Managers, designing sales incentive plans and partnering with cross-functional teams and sales leadership
- Establish brand’s value and ensure brand value’s consistency across all media channels i.e., TV, Print, Social Media and BTL activities (e.g., events, seminars)
- Leverage internal tools (CRM, Sales app) to drive efficiencies in operational processes
- Ensure quality assurance methods and metrics are in place for operational excellence
AVPs at Toppr
- Have distinctive problem solving and written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent team building and people management abilities
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Come with strong data management, and analytics experience
Qualification & Skills
- MBA/PGDBM from Tier I Business School and/or B. Tech. from a Tier I college (IITs, BITS, NITs)
- Minimum 4 years work experience with 2+ years managing large teams with operational complexity
- Experience with sales/operations function at an FMCG company
Location: Mumbai/Hyderabad, India