Toppr is India’s best learning app that provides personalized learning for students studying for boards, Olympiads and various engineering and medical competitive exams. Toppr enables students to study comprehensively and perform at their best in CBSE, ICSE, State Boards along with JEE, NEET and other competitive exams. Toppr was founded in 2013 and is backed by Saif Partners, Helion Ventures and Fidelity Growth Partners (Eight Road Ventures).
Based out of Mumbai, Toppr currently caters to 20L+ registered students in classes 5-12, who are taking advantage of its deep-structured content and powerful adaptive algorithms. Toppr has experienced phenomenal top line growth (400% over the last year) at a significant contribution margin, making it one of the few sustainable start-ups in the Indian ecosystem.
The company has sales offices in 17 cities from where students can get access to further counselling assistance.
About the Team
We are a small, flat team and each one of us owns many products.
We own design, delivery and the success of our products.
We are teachers at heart and ponder on how kids learn.
Role & Responsibilities
If you join our team as a Quality Analyst Lead:
· You will use creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
· You will manage quality engineers in the development and design of test harnesses used for testing shared components.
Quality Analysts at Toppr
· Are team players with high energy and an ability to triage issues
· Thrive in a fast paced ambiguous work environment
· Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
Qualification & Skills